Office errors are sometimes complicated to fix. Some of the common Office Errors can hold your work as you can’t just move without solving that particular error. Solving these error might take time as not everyone knows the common process and solution steps of the Office errors. We today come up with the information and steps which help you to fix some of the common Installation errors in the Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista/XP. No matter what office error you are facing, you can give a try by applying the listed troubleshooting procedure.
Cause of the Installation Error:-
This error is linked to several products including Microsoft Office, Microsoft .NET Framework and Adobe Reader. It may appear during installation stage of any of these products.
Issues that you can Face:-
Since the error appears during product installation, you can face the problems in the setup wizard which can close anytime. You won’t be able to install any program and receive the error message in every 10 seconds.
Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 8/ 7/ Vista and XP
This article is designed to provide a comprehensive guideline to fix Error 1935.
- Use Microsoft System Update Readiness Tool
- Repair Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile
- Scan for Registry issues
- Stop Windows Installer Service
- Clear Transaction Log
- Disable Security Software
- Clean Boot your PC
You can Use Microsoft System Update Readiness Tool
When a software is being installed new updates are also downloaded automatically to the system. By downloading the required updates during installation, it can result in the installation error.
Troubleshooting Steps applicable for Windows 7 and Vista Only
- Firstly find out the version of Windows you’re currently using. To do so, click Start, right click My Computer. Select Properties. You’ll get all information about your computer. e.g. Windows version/ type
- Now, download the most appropriate version compatible with your system:
- Windows 7 (64 Bit | 32 Bit)
- Windows Vista (64 Bit | 32 Bit)
Note: This step is not applicable for Windows 8 and Windows XP since no official tools are available for these versions.
Repair Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile
Error 1935 occurs due to corrupt .NET Framework Client Profile. Repair the same.
For Earlier Versions of Microsoft Windows:-
- Click on the Start button | Control Panel.
- Click on Programs | Uninstall a Program.
- Select “Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile” and click Uninstall button.
- Follow the instructions provided by the uninstall wizard. Reboot your computer when you’re done.
- Download a fresh setup online and go through the installation process.
For Windows 8:-
- Press the Windows Key to display the start screen.
- Type “Uninstall a program” in the Search Box.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Open it from the Search Results.
Follow the steps numbered 3-5 given in the last paragraph for earlier versions of Windows.
You can follow any of the steps as mentioned above and can get rid of those irritating Office installation error. You can set up office by visiting Office.com/setup. For any kind of assistance and help, make a call to the Office customer support and get quick help from them. For more, dial Office customer support toll-free number and avail quick services.