Spotify is an online audio streaming service, now widely by the music lovers across the world. You will need an account if you want to use it, but the first one month will be the free trial for you. Spotify is loved widely for offering a fantastic experience in listening to your favorite songs.
Spotify, not only let you create your own playlist of Songs you like the most, but it also allows you to edit and share it with a friend. People like to use this fantastic feature to share the complete playlist with friends, and yes, it is the best way to express the self through songs. If you are new on Spotify and you are clueless to share the playlist with someone then follow the guide to learn the steps to access your playlist.
Here, how to create, edit and share Spotify playlist with a friend
Let’s first create the playlist
- Open Spotify app on your phone.
- Now, tap the search icon to open the search bar.
- Type the song or the artist in the search bar.
- Select your favorite song and tap the three vertical dots in front of the song.
- A menu will display on the screen with a few options.
- To include the song in your playlist, tap Add to Playlist.
- Now, select the playlist in which you want to add the song.
- If you don’t have a playlist, then tap Add as a New Playlist to create a new album or a new playlist.
How to edit the playlist
- You might want to edit the playlist by deleting or rearranging the songs.
- Tap Your Library from the options at the bottom of the display.
- Select Playlists.
- Choose the playlist you want to modify.
- Tap the vertical dots from the right corner of the screen.
- Select Edit to open several options embedded in it.
- If you want to rename your playlist, then select Rename.
- Go to Download.
- The vertical lines in front of the name of the song will let you rearrange the song.
- Tap and hold the lines and drag the song to a new location in the list.
- If you want to delete the songs, then tap the minus (-)
- Tap Delete.
- Tap Done when you have modified your playlist.
How to share the playlist with someone
- Open your app and select an album, a playlist or a track which you want to share.
- Tap on the vertical dots button to open the menu.
- Now select Share option from the menu and tap on it.
- Tap Send to.
- Spotify will pop up the options where you would want to send.
- Select one from the list.
- Now, select the name of the person you want to share the list.
- Tap Send to share.
Spotify is quite handy to use especially when you want to share your songs with someone. It doesn’t matter if it’s a friend on Twitter, Facebook or just a Spotify friend, this music streaming giant allows you to share your favorite songs.
Bradon Wilson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Bradon has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.