We all are using various versions of Microsoft office such as- 95, 97, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016. But as we know it is an application, users can face some common errors with these services. Today, in this article we are going to talk about the Microsoft Office 2007 Error 25004. It’s an MS Word error, and a user might be getting this issue when he/she try to perform with MS Word 2007 on their office software. You can remove this error easily by using below given some simple steps.
How Can You Verify MS Word Error 25004?
- “MS Word Error 25004” are always covered and crashes in the active program window.
- Your system can be crashes easily with Error 25004 when you have run the same program.
- “Word Error 25004” is displayed on your screen.
- Your Windows opens slowly and responds sluggishly to mouse or keyboard input device.
- Your PC “freezes” sudden for a few seconds at a time.
There are some symptoms of this error such as- error 25004 messages can appear while programming installation, during Microsoft Software-related software program for examples. Microsoft Word is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even it can happen during the installation of the Windows operating system. So, you need to keep track that where and when the error 25004 occurs is a typical piece of files or folders in troubleshooting the problem.
Know why it happens?
- An incomplete installation and infected downloading of Microsoft Word software.
- Wrong or incorrect Windows registry from a recent Microsoft Word-related software change (installs or uninstall).
- Online threats or spyware infection that has covered Windows system files or Microsoft Word-related program folders or files.
- Maliciously or mistakenly deleted Microsoft Word-related files or other software.
These types of Errors such as “Error 25004” can be occurred because of many reasons, so it is vital that you should remove each of the possible causes to stop it from recurring.
Learn How You Can Solve MS Word Error 25004?
- First of all, you need to check your windows Registry Entries which are the linked with Error 25004
- Then, remove all the viruses or malware from Your PC
- Search all the Junk or Temporary Files and Folders on your computer; remove all by Disk Cleanup tool.
- You need to check your PC Device Drivers; it’s updated or not. if not then update it.
- You can use the Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent PC Changes
- You must be uninstalled and then reinstall your Microsoft Word software associated with Error 25004
- Then start Windows System File Checker (“SFC /scan now”)
- You need to install all the available Windows updates on your system.
- After completing the all these steps, perform a complete Installation of Windows.
- Restart your PC and recheck the error is solved. If yes that’s fine.
Otherwise, you can take help from Microsoft Office Customer Support. MS office technician will give you a right suggestion or advice for your issue. To get instant assistance from MS experts, dial Microsoft office toll-free number. For more details visit Office.com/setup.