Apple Watch makes an amazing wake-up gadget. You can effortlessly set it up to make it easy to see the display when you wake up. Accessing the snooze feature is straightforward. Just tap the Digital Crown to get some extra minutes in bed. Tap on the side button to kill alarm.
You can set the alarm on your Apple watch same way you do on your iPhone. You can use alarm apps on both your watches and iPhone in cooperation. If you do not set alarms on your iPhone and use Apple Watch for that purpose than it is easy to do so. Below are some things that you need to know in order to create and govern it further.
How to Set Alarms on Apple Watch
- Launch Alarms app on the Apple Watch.
- Click Add Alarm.
- Click on hour square.
- Turn the Digital Crown on for setting desired hour.
- Click the little square.
- Turn Digital Crown for setting up a minute.
- Click AM or PM for setting half of the day.
How to Edit, Disable or Delete Alarms on Apple Watch
- Launch Alarms app on Apple Watch.
- Click alarm that you want to make changes to.
- Click the Repeat button.
- Select when you want repetitions in your alarm. You can choose weekends, every day, weekdays as per your choice.
- Click Repeat.
- Click Alarm Label for setting up your alarm.
- Speak the label right then.
- Click Done.
- Click Snooze button for switching the ability to snooze the alarm on or off.
- Click Delete for deleting the alarm.
Follow these steps and get ready to wake up a specific time to complete all of your chores. Apple watch alerts you when the alarm goes off so that you choose to snooze or dismiss the alarm.