Previously, there was a time when your computer used to suffer from image burn-in issues which are usually caused by showing the same image for a very long period and users are usually used to install a screen saver to avoid the issue or problems. However, the PC screens will even no longer face the burn-in issues, but still, the users use the screen saver on their computer systems only for the fun’s sake. Windows 10 now comes with a six built-in screensavers.
Here we provide few simple steps of how you can customize screensavers in Windows 10. But to avoid the troubles you need to follow the steps in sequential order, so this will saves your much time and takes fewer efforts. The steps are mentioned below:
Steps to Set Customized Screensaver Settings in Windows 10
You can easily get to your screen saver settings directly by following few simple steps:
- Type the word ‘Screen Saver’ in the taskbar search box. It is located in the lower left corner of your system.
- Click on the ‘Change Screen Saver option.
- Alternatively, screen saver settings will appear on the screen, adjust all the settings according to your own
- Right-click on Windows 10 desktop.
- Choose Personalize, to open Personalization settings.
- Next, click on Lock screen tab. It is located in the left pane of the screen.
- Now, scroll down the Lock Screen settings, click on Screen Saver Settings. Finally, you can adjust according to your preference.
Though, by default, Windows 10 offers the six screensavers such as 3D Text, Blank, Bubbles, Mystify, Photos and Ribbons. Now you need to select the screensaver from the menu and change its default settings.
Finally, the Photos screensaver will automatically display your favorite photos as a screen saver.
Once it is completely done, then you need to click on Save and Exit to complete the process.