If you have stumbled upon a website that features blogs and articles in a foreign language, the chances are that you will be scratching your head wondering how you can read the story! Microsoft Translator is a universal app for iOS devices and is available on Apple App Store for free. You use your iPad or iPhone to surf the web a lot, but now you can use Microsoft’s Translator app and its extension for quickly translating web pages that you surf into your native language. Although, there are quite a few useful apps that let you instantly translate WebPages in Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
About Microsoft Translator
Microsoft Translator is a free translation tool from Microsoft that is used in the browsers or mobile browsers and has apps available for iOS, Android, Windows, Windows Phone, and apps for Apple Watch and Android Wear. This translator can be used to translate texts into any of the languages spoken internationally and supported by service. This application service supports 60 language systems as of September 2018.
The famous features of this app contain multi-person conversation, voice translation, phrasebook for verified translations, and many more. These days, it has also been featured to support 10 speech translation systems that presently power and control the Microsoft Translator live conversation feature, Skype for Windows Desktop, Skype Translator, and Microsoft Translator Apps for iOS and Android device.
How To Set Up The Microsoft Translator Extension In Safari?
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- As you see a webpage, you will need to tap on the Share button.
- Then you will need to scroll to the left side on the bottom row of icons.
- Click on the More option.
- Turn on the switch you find next to the Microsoft Translator. Doing so will turn it green.
- Click on the “Done” button.
How To Translate Web Pages Using The Microsoft Translator?
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Go to the webpage that you decide you to translate.
- Then you will need to click on the Share button present on display.
- Select the Microsoft Translator.
That’s all. This extension is now going to translate the entire page for you.
Thank you for reading this article; I hope the information you got here is going to be useful to you to understand the Microsoft Translator better and how to use it.