Office.com/Setup 2010 – Microsoft always opened new gateways to give genuine business productivity experience across multiple devices such as laptop, PCs, Mac, iPhone, tablets, etc. In the 2010 version of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Corp launched some of the best-enhanced tools which incorporate a built-in screen capturing feature, a document protection tool, a background removal feature, unique SmartArt templates, author permissions and a lot more.
In the 2010 version of Microsoft Office, you will see that the Button is upgraded with a menu button which directs the user to a full-window file view. It is known as Backstage View. In this view, the user can accomplish everyday tasks such as document printing as well as sharing.
More about Microsoft Office 2010
Amongst all the version of the Microsoft’s productivity suites, MS Office 2010 is one of the most remarkable versions, and it is still embraced and adopted by several thousands of people across the globe. Microsoft’s Office 2010 is a variant of Microsoft Office Productivity suite which is compatible with Operating System Windows. With respect to the date of development, its development began in the year 2006, but Office 2016 was made available to the users in June 2010. With better tools and excellent execution, Office 2010 just got a fantastic response across the entire planet.
Office 2010 is a software suite that needs a product activation for its volume license editions. To do this, users have first to buy it either online or offline and then install the setup on the device. The version of Office 2010 is compatible with Windows 32-bit along with 64-bit versions. According to the data published by the company, they sold more than 200 million copies of Microsoft Office 2010 by December 31, 2011. Speaking of the mainstream support then it has now been stretched to October 13, 2020, the previous date was October 13, 2015.
How to Activate Office Setup on your PC?
In order to get Office 2010 on your PC, you are required to go through a couple of steps which include the process of downloading, installation and activation. The first step is to acquire Office product from the online or offline mode. All the information regarding it is listed below, and it will give you a fair idea of buying Office 2016.
Online Purchase– In the online mode, you will get the office product key in your email. You need to visit the official website at www.office.com/setup, and you can straightaway purchase the product by paying via either of your preferred methods. On the site, you will see many more products and versions which are readily available to buy.
For any Office related support, you can directly get in touch with Office customer support as they are 24*7 available to assist you concerning your inquiries and issues.
Offline Purchase– In the offline purchase method, individuals are required to visit the retail store where they can purchase the office product. In the offline purchase, the customer gets a package with an installation disk along with the retail card which includes the product activation key on it. In the retail card, the product key will be mentioned on the backside.
Download and Installation Process of Office Setup 2010
The steps for downloading Microsoft Office 2010 are given below:
- Go to office.com/setup. Copy and paste the URL into your web browser.
- Enter the 25 character alphanumeric product key in the column and continue to next.
- Click on the “Download” button. After that, enter the Product Key in the space given.
- Choose the language as per your preference. Continue to the next step by entering the CAPTCHA code. After submitting it, the download will automatically begin.
- Wait for it to get finished. It can take considerable time depending on the speed of the internet.
Once you have completed the download process, you will have to go through the installation process. At the time of the installation process, a window asking for activation code will launch on the screen.
Steps for Installation of Office 2010 Setup
- Double click on the downloaded setup file- EXE.
- After the clicking on Agree in the Agreement window, enter the Product Key in the box.
- Now go through all the provided Software License Terms, click on continue.
- Follow the instructions given on the screen and click on close after the installation is over.
- Done! Now, your Office 2010 has been installed on your device.
- Just after activating it, MS Office 2010 will start operating on your PC. So, what are you waiting for? Simply follow the easy MS Office setup 2010 guide.
For Help and Support, Call Office Customer Support
If you face any difficulty in this method or you encounter an error during the setup process, you can get in touch with the office customer support and can get your doubts solved. They are 24*7 available to offer instant solutions to esteemed customers.