Microsoft Office 2016 provides several applications, services, as well as servers which are manufactured by the leading tech giant, Microsoft. Office 2016 was launched by Microsoft on 22 September 2015. It immediately gained popularity because of its remarkable performance and features. This successor to Microsoft Office 2013 was well-received. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
If you need to add the remarkableness of this productivity suite to your device, then you will need to apply some steps.
These steps are:
Office Setup Download
Office Setup Installation
Office Setup Activation
How to Download Office 2016 Setup?
Before proceeding to download Office 2016 setup, make sure that there isn’t any other version or a copy of Office suite installed and running on the device. If two similar programs are installed on the device at the same time, then it may create software damage. Follow the steps given below to download Office 2016 setup:
- Sign in to your Office My account by using your login credentials such as the username and password.
- Type in the Office 2016 setup product key by obtaining it from the following:
- Offline Purchase- Open the Microsoft Office 2016 kit in which the installation disk and product key will be placed. You will get the Office product key there. Note it.
- Online purchase- Go to your email linked to Microsoft Office 2016. Open the email received at the time or order confirmation. The email will contain the product key.
- From the list of MS Office subscription, click on Microsoft Office 2016.
- Click on the Download button.
- Wait for the download procedure to finish.
How to Install Office 2016 Setup?
Here is the procedure to install Office setup for a home version
- Sign up on Office My Account by going to this link – www.office.com/myaccount
- Make sure that you are signed in to Office account
- Now, choose if you have to install a 32-bit or 64-bit version of MS Office 2016
- This choice also relies on the operating system version that your device has.
- Follow the guidelines on the web browser for and to start the installation process:
- Click Run on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer Browser
- Click Setup on Google Chrome Web Browser
- Click Save File on Mozilla Firefox Browser
- Click on yes when a dialog box stating “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” appears.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
Steps for the installation process for Office to a business version
- Sign in to Microsoft with your work or school account on office.com/setup.
- After that, select your preferred location and Office 2016 version (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Click on the Install button.
- Click on Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), click on Setup (in Chrome), and click on Save File (in Firefox), depending on the web browser you are using to follow these steps.
- Wait for the following message to appear on the screen: “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?”
- Click on OK, and the installation will commence.
- Wait for it to finish.
How to Activate Office 2016 Setup?
- Go to start and then to programs. Launch any Office app such as Excel, Word or Access.
- Go through the agreement and click Accept to continue.
- Office Activation Wizard window will display on the screen.
- Enter your 25-character alphanumeric Office product key in the box, when asked.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines shown on the screen to finish the activation process.
Office Setup Customer Service
Hopefully, you must have applied all the steps mentioned above successfully to Setup Office 2016 on your device. If you encounter any technical issue, then get in touch with Office customer support team. The professional and certified tech experts work round the clock and will be glad to help you regarding your concerns. You can take assistance for Office setup by going on www.office.com/setup.